Piotr J. Zembrowski, MSc, CFA
Master of Journalism Candidate, The University of Hong Kong
The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank), Canada (1999 – 2013)
- Manager, Business Insights, Online Channel (May 2012 – August 2013)
– Created a monthly reporting framework of business performance and customer usage of TD mobile banking app. The report became a widely used tool of communication of business performance within Online Channel.
– Developed and managed a project prioritisation process for a portfolio of 300 projects in online and mobile banking.
- Senior Analyst, Mobile Banking, Online Channel (November 2009 – April 2012)
– Developed a methodology of competitive analysis for TD’s mobile and online banking services
– Launched TD Bank’s mobile banking app for TD’s US market.
- Senior Product Analyst, Web Strategy Group, TD Wealth Management (May 2007 – October 2009)
– Authored customer communication, marketing and training materials.
- IT Business Analyst, TD Wealth Management (June 2004 – April 2007)
- Lead Operations Officer, Electronic Brokerage Services, TD Waterhouse Canada (April 2003 – May 2004)
- Investment Specialist – Fixed Income, TD Waterhouse Canada (July 2001 – March 2003)
- Investment Representative, TD Waterhouse Canada (May 2000 – June 2001)
- Customer Service Representative, TD Waterhouse Canada (January – April 2000)
- Software Tester, TD Asset Management (April – December 1999)
- Master of Journalism, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China (expected 2014)
- Doctor of Philosophy, Astronomy, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada (not completed, 1992 – 1998)
- Master of Science, Astronomy, University of Toronto,Toronto, Canada (1992)
- Bachelor of Science, Astronomy, Warsaw University, Warsaw, Poland (1991)
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute (USA, 2006)
- Journalism (through coursework): reporting, writing, broadcast, online, environmental communication
- Finance: accounting, asset valuation, performance measurement, risk management
- Securities markets: equities, derivatives, fixed-income products, mutual funds
- Business: banking, brokerage, insurance, e-business, mobile technology, social media, business strategy
- Online: HTML, WordPress, Omniture Web Analytics
- Technical: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Linux, coding in Fortran and Pascal
- Analytical: statistics, data analysis, data visualization
- Leadership: management, mentoring, teaching, coaching
- Languages: Polish (native), Russian (intermediate)